Why didn't he just say it????

I think Bambi mentioned this up there somewhere, but if you talk to Laguna on the Ragnarok in the conference room
just before ramming into the Lunatic Pandora to face Adel
, he says to Squall that he wants to talk to him more when everything is all over. He also tells Squall he will understand if Squall doesn't want to hear any of it. But anyways, yeah, from that I agree with others that he probably told Squall everything after the final battle was over.

So, my concern here is, why isn't squall's last name Loire? Even if he was orphaned after birth, Raine LOIRE was still the one to give birth to him, and that would give him the last name right? 0.o

I think Bambi mentioned this up there somewhere, but if you talk to Laguna on the Ragnarok in the conference room
just before ramming into the Lunatic Pandora to face Adel
, he says to Squall that he wants to talk to him more when everything is all over. He also tells Squall he will understand if Squall doesn't want to hear any of it. But anyways, yeah, from that I agree with others that he probably told Squall everything after the final battle was over.

and yes, that's also because Esthar and Galbadia are rivals in politic, so what happened if Laguna told Squall earlier? when Squall had his SEED exam in Dollet, he could be also the target, because the Galbadians know that Squall is the Esthar president's son. and wow, the story line changed O_O

Zic3> did you mean... Squall Loire? O_O
I found it awkward if Squall has the Loire name from the start, because the players would guess it by his name sooner that Laguna is his biological father

I think that he would have wanted to waited until all the drama was over. I thought he said to Squall on the ragnarok somthing on the line of "When this is all over there are a lot of things we need to talk about." Which makes me think that he was going to tell him.

Back