who fights better?

WHo

• Riku

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Sora

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Definitely Riku.
Not only does he have the power of darkness (well not really anymore) but whenever he fights he only use 1 hand while it looks like sora puts all of his energy into it by using two hands.

Clearly, it's Riku. He was and should gave always the been the original Keyblade Master. He showed no fear in stepping through the door to darkness, he accepted darkness to find his friend, he even defeated that darkness from his heart, by actually using the darkness itself. He defeated Xehanort all on his own (with little aid from Mickey), while Sora had to have Donald and Goofy as aids.

Riku can and will always reign supreme over Sora. David Gallagher ftw :)

I said Sora, but I don't have that much experience with Riku. I fought about two battles into Riku's side of the story before my friend was like "OMG LET ME BORROW UR GAME" and took it five months ago. She's had it ever since.

Riku because he is the only one able to murder me after I beat Destiny Islands I can't kill him I'm level 99 and still can't kill him...

As far as Chain of Memories goes, I'd say Riku fights a tad more easily. There isn't a whole lot of difference between the two characters.

Riku is far too overpowered. All you have to do is attack with the same number card as the opponent, then you go in duel mode. Win it, then he does a highly damaging attack. Repeat.

Back