Which Final Fantasy character can you most relate to?

Hmmm, I don't really relate to anyone very deeply, per se, but I think in terms of certain personality traits I'd go with Kiros from FF8-- we have a similar sense of humor in that we like to dryly roast our friends and gently pick on them, but never to the point of being outright cruel. The "you were about a -3 on the manliness scale" comment is very much the kind of thing I'd say, even down to the phrasing. :tearjoy:

As a teenager, particularly a young teenager (so 13-14 or so), I think I had shades of Rinoa. I was often getting into situations well over my head that I thought I could handle myself, but definitely couldn't. I was much more outgoing and friendly, but could be a little pushy or aggressive, and never really quite felt like I "fit in" with the friend group I had at the time even though I knew deep down they loved & cared about me. (Eventually I gravitated more toward the friends online who better shared my interests, but that's besides the point).

All that aside, I don't necessarily "relate" or think I'm very much "like" these characters at all, there are just shades of similarities here and there.

Sephiroth. 😬

Because he excels at his job, has an atypical family background, and ultimately uncovers the traumatizing truth of his existence, and then goes insane. 😬😅

Back