What's your highest quickening chain?

The Best

THE UNDYING
Veteran
Gil
this is a quickening chain thread and the other one is a kill chain thread so please dont close the thread

my highest quickening chain was 30

My highest quickening Chain is a grand total of 10 ^_^ i keep mising mist charges so ten is very good for me XD

my average is like.....5

dont mind but that is a low averge my averge used to be 10 and my highest 30 but maybe i was good with quickenings

So far? Highest has been 17. It may have been when I went against Mateus..or was that 16?

well 17 is good but some people have reached 50 and you didnt metion your averge and you are still on the matues part

The thread asks me for my Highest Quickening chain, so I've answered the primary question. What on earth do you mean me being on the mateus part? o_O

sorry about that
but anyhow there there are levels of the quickening like inferno and blackhole so on which are you i dont remmember mine
and when did you reach 600 post count i cant believe you are going to cross me

sorry about that
but anyhow there there are levels of the quickening like inferno and blackhole so on which are you on i dont remmember mine
and when did you reach 600 post count i cant believe you are going to cross me

Last edited:
Inferno
Torrent
Ark Blast
Cataclysm
Luminescence
Black Hole
Whiteout
Windburst

Those are what you get if your chain is big enough, though the only ones I haven't really come across well is Whiteout.

black holes the most powerful conurrence, only ever got that once - against disma with my three reserves, i was just outside the save crystal room, and didn't think i'd make it there, so with one last push i tried quickenings, got black hole and wiped him out.

but my highest chain was about 18 or 19 - even then i didn't get black hole, think i got ark blast for that.

a) I love Mateus' sigs and b) my highest quickening chain was 34, though that probably had something to do with the large amounts of red rooster I had consumed (like 4 litres, don't do it people, you get a. . . hangover I suppose sorta). I personally think the coolest one is whiteout, but luminesscence is pretty cool.

I'm sure the last quickening I did in the game was pretty high, I didn't count. It was enough to take out The Undying in one shot. When I was playing I just remeber just getting 3's and 2's over and over again wondering how long my luck was going to go on for. After awhile my mouth was just hanging open. I got a black hole but I'm not sure the exact number of red ovals that equates to.Plus i was maxed out at the time.

Last edited:
hmmm..

15! i cant believe that is my highest since i finished the game. and also to get a black hole you have to spam level 3 quickenings

the combo's like black hole arent for plain number of the chain its how many of each level of quickenings you have used. but the highest chain i ever got was about 20 give or take 1 or 2.

Back