Chocobo Breeder
Gil
hi guys

I'm kinda new in this forum

thought about making a new thread

i finished FF 8 23 times

and each time i was discovering new things and new things and new things

but wanted to ask you all now:

which was your favorite time in that game?

regards

My favorite time in the game was when Rinoa and Squall were in the Ragnorok coming back down from earth. Rinoa was all over Squall and he didn't know what to do with her affection. The love story in this game was one of the best ones in the Final Fantasy series.

must have been when Squall releases rinoa from the prison at the space station the way they fall into each others arms is just magical

I dont play games to get to see romance and wish my girlfriend was like that so I really liked thelast dungeon , forgot what it was called!

How about your least favorite? That would be when you couldn't enter any more towns or areas.. that was so stupid.. they could have at least made it possible to go back to the normal world on disk 4.

Yeah I know that, I even found the Ragnorok. I can fly all over the place, but I can't go in any towns which is just retarded on Squares part.

Yeah, but why can't they make a portal to where you can go back and uncompress time if you still have some sidequests to do? It was the most annoying thing.. it was like you HAD to go beat the game. And that was it whether you were done with the game or not. They made you be done with it.

Yeah, but why can't they make a portal to where you can go back and uncompress time if you still have some sidequests to do? It was the most annoying thing.. it was like you HAD to go beat the game. And that was it whether you were done with the game or not. They made you be done with it.

guys no need to go back to any town...when you reach the castle and you have everything...the compressed world would be un useful

Well my favorite part at FFVIII is the Lunatic Pandora (fight against Adel) and Ultimacia's Castle.
My favorite cutscene was is the part in which Squall releases Rinoa and then she falls in Squall's arms and all that. Also the fight at the introduction of Squall against Seifer.

Last edited:
Well, what if you don't have everything? I didn't have everything and I had no idea I couldn't go back and get everything. Same thing with Final Fantasy 9 where the roots blocked off the towns. Ugh I hated it.

I hated the space part mostly because the card rules up there were extrmely strict and triple triad was one of the reasons i played FF8

well for me the best part is the opening...... shocks.... that was the first time i saw such scinematic during those times,,, my heartbeat rises and i feel the thrill inside of it. so thats it.:)

oh i forgot the least part.... ummm..

.....well... i expected to see a lot battle from squall and griever for any sort of connection of the game.... but it didnt go that way so..for me thats the least. peace!!:D

Back