What If...

DLFlux

Boats and hoes....
Veteran
Gil
Yuna and Seymour did get married and have a child?

It'd be a Guado, Al Bhed, human. :|

How would it look? Would it be like Seymour, with the veiny head and gravity defying hair, then just one Al Bhed style eye?

No clue. Apparently none of the FFX designers took basic biology in high school since Seymour is a mutt between Guado and human, Yuna is a mutt between Al Bhed and human, and Wakka's a mutt between a ginger and a moron. It no doubt would be some freaky bastard child that would cut his wrists and write fanfics about Squall. "Why is granny an Aeon?" "Shut up and eat your fucking yogurt that's why!"

It no doubt would be some freaky bastard child that would cut his wrists and write fanfics about Squall.
hahaha xD

Hmmm...interesting question...The best guess I suppose would be that it would have Seymour's half-human/half-guado look, as well as his freaky hair. Only thing I can see it getting from Yuna, as you mentioned, is the different colored eyes.

The real question is would it be good, like Yuna, or evil like Seymour?

That would be one ugly creation.

I'm usually really drawn towards guys with big veins in their foreheads that wear too much hair gel. But Seymore didn't make the cut. It must be the lack of chest hair and nipples. Doesn't he not have nipples? What a horrific turn-off.

I also don't like the shade of blue that he chose for his hair...

Can someone pls MS Paint this ugly monstrosity?

Ugh, that's disgusting to think about, talk about something else! But seriously, I think that they wouldn't be able to have a baby, Yuna will probably just commit suicide or something.

I'm sure you could find a picture if you googled it...

Actually I bet $100 that someone here has already seen such a picture. I'd bet another $100 that they loved it and wrote fanfiction about it.

Well as genetic progression goes the hair would be less stiff like then Seymore's, the eyes would properly be blue, have semi-sharp claws, and would have one messed up childhood.
no dad (sin now)
no mom (dead)
no grandfather (killed by Seymore and sin)
no grandmother (faith and dead)
He would be worse then Seymore and need help.

well technically speaking Al Bhed isnt a race by itself, they're still human, just a little weirder and with messed up eyes.

but as for the Yuna- Seymour hybrid baby:
stringy white hair hair
pointy sharp fingernails and short stubby fingers
an obsession with things that are pretty pointless(Sin, summoner-ing)
trying to do the right thing, but becoming a d-bag that is bent on becoming a big fish-looking monster
wanting to have peace but secretly wanting something that is too strong for them to handle

I actually found some pictures that would look like their kids:

As a Girl:
Michael-Jackson.jpg

As a boy:
gollum_2.jpg

I guess if Yuna and company didn't kill him then they could have a kid. Otherwise, besides having Seymour for a father the kid would be half unsent or something of that nature. Well I suppose he/she could have blue/brown hair (I don't mean either or, I mean both at the same time, like Yuna's eyes so Square doesn't have to decide on a color.) The eyes would probably be blue and maybe have swirls. Pale skin that, at birth would already have a weird blue tattoo-esque marking on the chest, maybe made out of popped out veins. It would have no chest hair but be covered in facial hair (bicolor of course.)
Yes... he/she would be disasterously ugly. People would see the resemblence between grandma and baby. The Al Bhed will go along with the rest of Spira in pretending that Yuna's mother was not Al Bhed. He/she would be an awfully sad child and end up being adopted by hypellos. Hmm...

Yuna and Seymour did get married and have a child?

It'd be a Guado, Al Bhed, human. :|

How would it look? Would it be like Seymour, with the veiny head and gravity defying hair, then just one Al Bhed style eye?

AHHAHAHAHAHA That would so funny, I'm sorry but it would, I mean think try imagining that, it makes me laugh, I'm kinda glad she jumped off the building.

-My Sacrificial Paradise

If they did I would go inside the tv and freaken kill Seymour and plus its Sick!!!

Back