What game series are consistently good?

Personally?

Tekken, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts,
Prince of Persia, Dragon Quest & PoKeMoN.

I always find myself going back to these games
or buying the next game to the series. Always.

I found Kingdom Hearts to be consistently good, possibly with the exception of 358/2 Days which the majority of was quite boring. The battle system was tweaked game on game to give it more depth amongst all the button mashing and the stories are cleverly linked together. BBS is definitely the best title thus far so the future is looking good for the series.

I've not played Dragon Quest much other than Dragon Quest IX but the series has consistently great reviews from Japan and the West.

Uncharted is probably my favourite series ever, the characters are likable and even in Uncharted II they kept the witty dialogue and the likable characters and simply added more to make it even better. The storyline was just as good, if not better imo and the battle/shooting system was tweaked a little to make it smoother and more realistic.

Then you have the classics such as Pokemon, Zelda, Ratchet and Clank, etc

Metal Gear series,Kojima is just,God

FF,the mainstream series games are pretty awesome,besides one or two maybe,everything else is just awesome.

Zelda,played most of them,and liked all of them

Elder Scrolls,the meaning of epic to me.

Dragon Quest,DQ is always fun and addicting(the mainstream games,at least)

Tales of(besides some bad ones,like Tempest or Legendia,everything else is good or awesome)

Fallout is great,and I like all the customization and quests

Wild Arms,I know W.A4 was childish,but good game anyway.W.A 5 and 3 are just perfect.2 and 1 are very good too.

(Probably)Dead franchises:

Shadow Hearts(played,love all of them)
Mother series
Chrono

This is a little bit old sckool but SPYRO THE DRAGON,:awesome: This purple lovable dragon can never fail you, unless it's on the PS2. :jtc:

Back