Want to Join a New Role Play Group?

kstorm777

Gil
My friends and I have formed a new role playing group, ours is a bit different in that #1 it is done on a yahoo conference and #2 it is the ultimate crosover. Any character you can concieve from anything is allowed to enter into our world via stargates. This allows many characters once to be togehter in the same world. So be creative and bring your best.

Next meeting is Wednesday May 11th.

You can reply here or to our secretary Kristina at bbearsgirl2001@yahoo.com or to my personal e-mail gnbkeller@yahoo.com for further details.

Thank you so much and Happy Mother's Day

Ken

My friends and I have formed a new role playing group, ours is a bit different in that #1 it is done on a yahoo conference and #2 it is the ultimate crosover. Any character you can concieve from anything is allowed to enter into our world via stargates. This allows many characters once to be togehter in the same world. So be creative and bring your best.

Next meeting is Wednesday May 11th.

You can reply here or to our secretary Kristina at bbearsgirl2001@yahoo.com or to my personal e-mail gnbkeller@yahoo.com for further details.

Thank you so much and Happy Mother's Day

Ken

Spam :spam2:

Maestro If you want to report a post as spam, please use the report post feature, instead of making another spammy post in the thread. Especially when the post in question isn't actually spam, but is simply in the wrong section. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back