Ultima Weapon Ultimate Clear o:

Jake

Veteran
Gil
A bit late to the party but I started raiding again hmmmm... almost two months ago? with some friends and we started Ultima Weapon Ultimate from scratch. Much like the UCoB clear I posted forever ago, UwU is kinda an amalgamation of several different extreme fights (Garuda, Ifrit, Titan, and Ultima) and ramped up to 11. The fight goes through each of the three main primals, then when they're defeated Ultima shows up and uhhhh... eats them... in a really cool animation, and then it starts throwing all of their mechanics at you and more at the same time.

It's a lot faster paced than UCoB, although it is a bit easier overall. Shorter too.

I actually died in the clear because I sprinted into a double landslide during Ultima but it happens I guess shhh. VERY MESSY CLEAR. Also the enrage is actually really cool. Ultima kinda just deletes everyone one by one. In the video above the entire party was actually dead when Ultima died to DoTs so we were cutting it maybe a bit too close xD

Anyway much like UCoB you get a shiny new weapon for clearing. This time I got the WHM cane!

Back