The Mafia Thread

yes i know that word, it's your fave right?
there was no hate in that post because i was just gathering up evidence as a proof that u might close this thread, one of them would be when you said that the mafia is going a bit too far, somewhere in adoption thread i think....
I only asked them to calm down in their campaign, did I EVER threaten to close it? The answer to that would be "No". Get that idea out of your head and out of your posts as well.

well then, if we started doing more than just that, you would have closed the mafia down, and i thought, that you thought this was too much...

Fuck me over in this e-mafia, and I will not hesitate to pull the triger when I have a gun aimed at your genitals.

I'll figure a way to do it from here.

By the way what are you favourite Mob movies/ saga or what ever.

The Godfather is definately my favourite though III was disapointing, has anyone read The Return or The Godfather, it's based on the character Mario Puzo created.

Dude, I told you to take me out of your sig. I quit the mafia and have no desire to be in it. Your in charge now. So take me out!

The FFF mafia is kinda weird if u ask me. half the people in it are banned and some jus quit. i dunno...but i still want in. any spots for me?

Last edited:
No 1 banned! u mean TB nah it's just a mistake he's back but he joined another website and GM i don't know what happened to him

Back