The Legendary Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's the name. Unfortunately, I haven't managed to get anyones ultimate weapon (I've really been slackin'). My brother, though, got all of them, I think ( he played about 128 hours on his file)

I think I got a few of them, except Lulu's. Where you had to dodge lightening 2oo times. >_<

I'm just glad I got Aurons sword. I just hate that the ones I have, you can't get Exp. with them equipped.

I think I got a few of them, except Lulu's. Where you had to dodge lightening 2oo times. >_<
lol :lol: I heard about the lightening dodging from my brother. I was watching him and he said that he had dodge about 180 bolts of lightening but got struck and had to start all over again. I also heard that getting Tidus' ultimate weapon was pretty tough (you have to dodge blitzballs while riding on a chocobo?).
-was getting Auron's just as annoying?

lol
well he already beat the game a while ago and just wanted to try and unlock everything.
-want to join the club?

hehe, yah, i have an extreme problem with not being able to finish a game without completeing 100%, lol.

what club is it you speak of, (if directed to me).

I don't think I have such perserverance (spelt wrong?)
-You're posting in the Auron Fan Club thread

lol, yah, i hate it, but at the same time, love it oh so much, hehe.

and sure i wouldn't mind joining at'all.

(p.s. how do i join???)

Last edited:
Yeah, but I'm at least glad that there's so much to do if you want outside the normal game.
-Okay, i'll add you

hehe, yah, i have an extreme problem with not being able to finish a game without completeing 100%, lol.

what club is it you speak of, (if directed to me).
Sounds like me. :lol: I can't play a game unless I get 100%.

And if you ever do post in a club, your usually meant to join. :P

Well, it's okay anyway since you're now a part of the club
-I wonder were all of the other members are?

There's not many new ways except to put it in our profiles or singatures. I got it in my profile under clubs.

It might help if we have a club goal, game, contest, or somethin' like that. ^_^

Great! I'll add you

-Leki, do you think we could do an Auron Fan Drawing contest or something like that?

Last edited:
Ooh, that would be a great idea! ^_^ I mean, we could probably ask people to bring in pictures before a certain time, and then have a poll in the Voting Booth (after no more people adding their pictures) to see who wins!

I would love to try entering, but I can't draw on my computer, and I don't have a scanner. Y .Y

Where would we go to get this out to everyone though, so everyone would know about it? Should we give prizes out?

-Man, I want to enter too, but my scanner isn't working right, and I basically suck at drawing on the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back