The Journey Starts with FF1

winksgaming12

Playing through the Final Fantasy Series
Gil
Despite not really fully knowing what combo I want yet for FF1. Still thinking 2 warriors/Red Mage/White Mage. I will be starting my playthrough on Saturday!! I am super excited to finally get through these games the way I wanted to for the past couple of years and this time, without having to worry about stopping and writing it every 5 hours I can play the games and enjoy them in a different fashion!

I have included the link on the rules/schedule/goals/and ways that people can affect the games! I would love if you take a look and let me know if you think there are any other rules or ways that I can have people more involved than what I currently have.

Also on a side note - Dragon Quest 1 without a guide is daunting and Imma cry.

Final Fantasy Chronicles Journey 2020

Just to let you know, the link for some reason takes me to a registration link. I found the correct page by clicking at the top and then following a link trail.

I've found that this direct link works:

I'm wondering if you've linked to the edit version of the page (requiring your login) instead of the public view version.

Good luck with this stream! The goals are looking good.

Im as smart as Vaan when it comes to linking things...kidding and all FF12 jokes aside I cant wait to start. I just have to get through the rest of Dragon Quest in the next couple of days!

Hey there! I just finished FF1 last night I start FF2 tonight so I am pretty excited about that. Dragon Quest was intense at the end but the final dungeon of FF1 killed me a lot...

Back