The Journey Begins again! - Final Fantasy Chronicles

winksgaming12

Playing through the Final Fantasy Series
Gil
Hey everyone! I am back with a brand new blog! Final Fantasy has always been a favorite series of mine and I am currently playing through all the games. Right now Final Fantasy 2 is the highlight.

Now I know this is a shameless self-promotion and I do apologize but I also want feedback on the series and the blog. I want to provide something people want to read, something that you will all enjoy.

So with out further ado, please read..

Final Fantasy Chronicles 2.0

Welcome back!

So is this a reboot of your previous quest to play them in order? The revamped blog looks nice.

I think the key legacies from FFII are the 'Wild Rose' concept and beavers...
Oh and Emperor Palamecia/David Bowie of course!
And chocobos! Last but certainly not least!

I like the game but I still have not completed it. I hope you enjoy it.

Man, in my opinion, it's the worst game in the series despite a few good ideas, and its ambition was at the right place. It's poorly balanced and its map design is a nightmare for the second half of the game, but I do think the stat-based progression and the logic behind it was sound, but WAAAAAY too slow.
Also, why am I saying it's statistically THE worst Final Fantasy in the franchise? Of all the divergences of opinion this series has, I have NEVER seen anyone saying this was their favorite in the franchise, except for trolling...

Last edited:
Welcome back!

So is this a reboot of your previous quest to play them in order? The revamped blog looks nice.

I think the key legacies from FFII are the 'Wild Rose' concept and beavers...
Oh and Emperor Palamecia/David Bowie of course!
And chocobos! Last but certainly not least!

I like the game but I still have not completed it. I hope you enjoy it.
Well it was but now with the steam it’s a new relaunch haha I’m a hot mess

Man, in my opinion, it's the worst game in the series despite a few good ideas, and its ambition was at the right place. It's poorly balanced and its map design is a nightmare for the second half of the game, but I do think the stat-based progression and the logic behind it was sound, but WAAAAAY too slow.
Also, why am I saying it's statistically THE worst Final Fantasy in the franchise? Of all the divergences of opinion this series has, I have NEVER seen anyone saying this was their favorite in the franchise, except for trolling...
I honestly really love this game. I know I’m weird but 9 is my favorite and 2 is fantastic to me! I get why people don’t like it but I’m also in a very rare camp that isn’t the biggest fan of FF7

Yo Winks, you have my support. I know the excitement and the pain of starting and finishing a project. I wish you great luck, new friend.

Back