The beginning of FF3

winksgaming12

Playing through the Final Fantasy Series
Gil
After a tough and well horrible time with FF2 we finally achieved victory and advance to Final Fantasy 3. What are qualities you like about FF3 and what are some you dont? Personally, I find this game annoying but hey that's just me. I feel there is a large chunk of the story missing and the flow just doesn't seem quite right. The job system is a good concept, 5 got it right, but 3 is clunky.

Anyway, I finally made it to the end of the NES games!

If you are interested in watching the stream or are interested in watching any of the gameplay come to check out my twitch.

Winks Gaming Live Twitch

I'm glad you survived FFII with your television intact! :argor:

As I think I've mentioned elsewhere in one of your threads, FFIII is the only mainline FF game I haven't played in any form whatsoever. I know it has some serious cultural significance with its introduction of the Crystal Tower, Cloud of Darkness, and various musical themes which are highly regarded as amongst the finest of FF tracks. It certainly left its mark on the wider franchise, and has enjoyed new relevance in a reborn state within the mythos of FFXIV especially.

I'm glad you survived FFII with your television intact! :argor:

As I think I've mentioned elsewhere in one of your threads, FFIII is the only mainline FF game I haven't played in any form whatsoever. I know it has some serious cultural significance with its introduction of the Crystal Tower, Cloud of Darkness, and various musical themes which are highly regarded as amongst the finest of FF tracks. It certainly left its mark on the wider franchise, and has enjoyed new relevance in a reborn state within the mythos of FFXIV especially.
Sound Track is good, but something about the lack of story just drives me insane. The first three build on the series for sure but overall... just ugh... Yea FF2 got really rough towards the end there... I really really had to restrain myself.

Back