Summons

Yeah got 'em, and was really annoyed that you could also BUY the optional ones in the final Dungeon, I felt cheated -_-

Yeah, I got them. Bahamur's awsome!

Yeah, I was kinda pissed with the fact that you could buy them too but I didn't mind that much (even though I bought Catastro before I got him the other way).

Going through Odin's Zantetsuken didn't seem rewarding at all when I saw those assholes in Eureka selling the summon.

:monster:

Some of them are really worthless like Odin-- actually, he doesn't help me at all IMO. Why do you feel cheated? Battling those would be good EXP. and Gil and other stuff.

Yea I got them, but I wasn't pissed when I saw them selling in Eureka.. The battles were fun. :)

Umm... are those the DS version summons or something?

Anyway, in the NES version (which I have played) there was only Odin, Leviathan and Bahamut as optional bosses and you could buy the other ones in regular shops (which of course I did).
I did waste time fighting the optional ones, as I thought it is nice to have some side quest for a change. Oh, and I believed defeating them is the only way to get them.
When I saw that it is possible to buy them, I really felt cheated.
The dungeons of the summons were very easy, as well as bosses themselves.
So I found it only as a waste of time. I could easily buy them as many times as I wanted because I had more than 1 million gil...
My most favorite summon is probably Odin. I did use him a lot.

Back