Summoner or Guardian

Sk8ierBoi

Gil
Which do you perfer and WHY?

I perfer to be a Summoner because I can summon stronger Aeons and battle head to head with other summons. I can be known all around Spira *evil laughs* It would also be stressful because I have to go to temples to recive Aeons. LOl, it'll be a lot of hard work but I can do it.;)

I would rather be the Guardian because I dont wanna die!!
BTW if I need to summon an Aeon ill just whistle and the summoner will come!

Tidus_Blade said:
BTW if I need to summon an Aeon ill just whistle and the summoner will come!

nice one but yea i would be a guardian. i wanna be worth something. i want to be in battle. not watch the thing i summoned battle for me.

I myself would prefer to be a Guardian; protecting the Summoner with my life.

I don't think I would be up to saving the world. It's just not my kind of deal. Now helping someone save the world is different. :lol:

I think I would be a better guardian than a summoner...i dunt think i could pray to the fayth that long

I would be a summoner cause it would be so cool to be able to summon aeons and plus I could have people to protect me and be praized by all of spira what more could you want

I Would love to be a summoner.
Guardians are cool.
Did anyone ask you? No. It's my computer, please don't post!
But I am you!
NO UR NOT! UR A FALIUR OF A CLONE!
:OWhat???

I would be a gurdian because I could protect someone and wouldn't have to pray and stuff.

Being the summoner would be more exciting and challenging... so that's who I'd go for ^_^.
To be able to summon those magnificent aeons would be such an achievement. ^^;;

I was POSITIVE that I posted here before.....

I would be a summoner. Why does each summoner compete against the others> Why not team up? Imagine Isaaru, Donna and Yuna teaming up and summong one of each: Yojimbo, Anima and The Magus Sisters.

Or even 3 sets of sisters.... Sin wouldn't stand a chance.

So yeah, summoner.

Back