Verena

Gil
Garnet
Chocobo
Celes' Tent
Tifa Lockhart
Serah Farron
Moogle
newest st series best of ever? i must say ng and ds9 were better but picard series comes very close to it, while discovery undermining, but still okay.
i know many being disappointed how discovery was presented, i dont like much michael burnam either. i am at end of season 2 in discovery and picard season 2 episode 5

I watched the first two seasons of Discovery, and the first season of Picard.

Discovery was okay. I wasn't keen on it during the first three episodes, but it really picked up and got interesting and had some fascinating twists. I particularly liked Captain Pike in season 2.

Picard was a mixed bag. I loved it at first, and I loved the story they seemed to be telling and its exploration of artificial life, and reminding the audience of Picard's personal history with the Borg, and so on. However, I felt the final two episodes of the first season dropped the ball and I felt it take a silly turn. I can't really explain it, but to me the quality seemed to drop at the last minute.

I have not seen season 2 of Picard yet because, like Discovery now, these shows have been pulled from Netflix over here and are now on another service which mean I'd have to pay to watch them.

well.. i enjoyed much the end of season 1 picard. where the fleet moves in led by riker to join with picards ship.
i enjoyed very much season 1. seven of nine being also on board, matching to picards crew. season 2 is about Q, who manipulates timeline again and picards crew has to repair it. very good

Back