SOTW Discussion & Results

Sig 1 was the only one that wasn't close to being linked with nature, having a greenish background and using the word doesn't quite qualify for me.

All the others at least had a plant of some sort and that includes 3, I would say look at it now but it seems to have done a disappearing act along with entry 2.

It didn't have to have a 'plant' in it. -_- It was also supposed to how someone interpreted it. If it was nature-ish and whatnot. I even said that right in the guidelines that it didn't have to have a plant in it, because I figured someone would have say something about that.

To be honest, the first complaint I got was a pm from someone who complained about entry #3 for the same reason.

EDIT: Nevermind, the member that made #1 pm'ed me and said he didn't want to cause problems cause he doesn't know if he's sticking around the forum or not anyway. So by his request, entry #1 has been pulled from the comp.

Angel Valentine said:
Actually, I was gonna ask if you wanted to switch off every other week =o That way we can switch it up a little yanno? Like after this week, you could do next week, then I'll do another one, then you again, etc....If you'd like to do that of course =o

Actually that would be nice. But if I'm unable I'll leave it up to you and I'll try again the next week. Also, I was think afetr the FF Summons, we'd do the FF Villains *coughIhaveKujacough* Maybe we could do Digimon theme! *squee*

I don't think we should have a SOTW based on one particular anime, like digimon. Not everybody is a fan of the series and it'll put people off which would produce a limited amount of entires. Though you don't have to be a fan to make a sig but usually specific themes motivate people to make a signature.

Then again it's not my decision. -_-

What about a TYPOGRAPHY sig ?
We just use texts and no image ...

I don't think we should have a SOTW based on one particular anime, like digimon. Not everybody is a fan of the series and it'll put people off which would produce a limited amount of entires. Though you don't have to be a fan to make a sig but usually specific themes motivate people to make a signature.

Then again it's not my decision. -_-
Well light, as you should know, SOTW is about trying a variety of things. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you can't just find a random picture and make it all awesome and stuff. You just try and have fun with it ^_^

I do know that. -_-

But I figure basing it on a specific series would produce similar results, I've seen it done in the past and it wasn't very good. Then again it was a fairly small community it should do better here.

@Shahab: Yeah that's a good suggestion x3 I'm sure we'll do something like that in the near future =D

And, I agree about the variety part. There's going to have to be themes every once in a while that are more specific, we can't just have general themes all the time xo

-GRAY STYLE
-JUST STANDARD BRUSHES / STOCKLESS
-MUSIC BANDS
- COMPUTER

Want more themes?:P

Shahab said:
-GRAY STYLE
-JUST STANDARD BRUSHES / STOCKLESS
-MUSIC BANDS
- COMPUTER

Want more themes?
tongue.gif
xDD Nah, that's a good enough start :P Thank you very much Shahab x3 You get a gold star =D <3

You're welcome .

Just remember if you need any assist , I am always here and welcome you
Now , what is theme of the next SOTW ?
Typographuse :P or what ?

I know that and thanks.
I meant the next competition of the summons.
SOTW 4

Does Sephiroth known as a villian ?

I like to make him so ugly and villian

Yeah, if Mateus likes the idea of the FF villains thing as well, we'll probably go with that, then whatever sounds good for the next one *shrugs*, we've got plenty of suggestions to pick from, so it shouldn't be to hard :P

Congratulations to Digitaholic for winning SOTW 02 Nature theme!
sotw2-2.png

Last edited:
I like that idea about Robot siggies.

Does Sephiroth known as a villian ?

Yay , thanks .
But I made another one . I did not find any nice one of him.
Who ? Its a secret .
I sent it to you through a PM

Back