Some Pig

Gil
Title unrelated, here's some art

August Tagwall

1444tuw.png

What do you mean August isn't over yet?

you should join the EA gfx clan. they're short on members. im sure the community would love to have your talent! you're really good, and i think that goes without saying. ^_^

Clans, huh

Do they gather 'round and discuss the petition for splatter brush's independence from clipping masks? Or do they engage in warfare? Cuz I gotta tell ya, I'm in no condition to fight. I mean, I hate smudging as much as the next guy, but I don't think it's anything to fight over.

Both Clans are short on active people, actually. :lew:

The GFX Clans are just graphic clans who have a monthly competition going where you create a signature/graphics piece based on the given theme. Callouts are held there as well where you basically battle against a person of choice within the clans.

All in all, gorgeous pieces though. ;)

I would say that your signatures are way nicer than your tagwall. You know how to blend stuff but in your tag wall it doesnt really fit at all.
on your 2nd sig what filter did you use to get that effect?

You definitely have some awesome work. The blending and colours look good and I look forward to see what more pieces you have.

I would say that your signatures are way nicer than your tagwall. You know how to blend stuff but in your tag wall it doesnt really fit at all.
on your 2nd sig what filter did you use to get that effect?

Well shit, now I'll never get into Stanford.

Some oil painting, only a little, I never get too carried away with it because the monsters will take away my Triscuits. I deserve a meal, dammit. I do.

Also thanks.

You definitely have some awesome work. The blending and colours look good and I look forward to see what more pieces you have.

Thanks.

Back