Showing My Art cuz... shut up...

Sashikiru

Red Mage Storyteller
Gil
Zell
Throwing a mixture of FF fanart and original works at your faces because no one is here to stop me.

ramza_beoulve__fft__by_sasha_3d_deatfxq-250t.jpg
unusual_episode_2_prison_scene_by_sasha_3d_ddoej70-fullview.jpg
cloud_and_pikachu_by_sasha_3d_ddrlcmj-250t.jpg
IMG_3320.jpg
battle_for_the_zodiac_line_up_by_sasha_3d_ddln8qi-fullview.jpg
inkling_cloud_strife_by_sasha_3d_dds1lm8-250t.jpg
Page 13.jpg

:lew: Wow! I love your art style, and you're use of different mediums! I'm very jelly 😃

Your Ramza & Cloud/Pikachu are adorable, I love them and the way you colored them, one with I'm assuming colored pencils & the other some kind of fine art markers. I've always wanted to try coloring with markers but it's so permanent and I'm scared of messing up! You've done a fantastic job though!

Also, I've never actually played the Splatoon games, but your Cloud/Sephiroth version looks so good! :lew: And that Buster swordbrush :lew:

Keep us updated with more, you're very talented :flower:

P.S. That group image must have taken you forever!

Your Ramza & Cloud/Pikachu are adorable, I love them and the way you colored them, one with I'm assuming colored pencils & the other some kind of fine art markers. I've always wanted to try coloring with markers but it's so permanent and I'm scared of messing up! You've done a fantastic job though!

It takes practice with Markers. I sometimes use Copics which is like a Paintbrush and Marker combined. If I am colouring with Marker, sometimes I go over in pencils

i love the splatoon games and yeah... it took me forever

Excellent!

I'm curious. What is that leonine creature with human limbs? The image where it is looking at a castle. Is that a character from a particular story, or an original character?

Love the takes on the Zodiac figures too! After your treatment of Sagittarius, you'd be very welcome in our Centaur Club! :argor:
In fact... Oh! I think I might have answered my own question. Is Leo in the Zodiacs image perhaps the same as the lion creature I refer to above?

Would love to see more.

You know you're a true weeb if you draw both a pokemon and a Final Fantasy character in the same page.

Excellent!

I'm curious. What is that leonine creature with human limbs? The image where it is looking at a castle. Is that a character from a particular story, or an original character?

Love the takes on the Zodiac figures too! After your treatment of Sagittarius, you'd be very welcome in our Centaur Club! :argor:
In fact... Oh! I think I might have answered my own question. Is Leo in the Zodiacs image perhaps the same as the lion creature I refer to above?

Would love to see more.

Why thank you fot the invitation. Many are impressed with how I designed Sagittarius haha. And yeah that is Leo. I do have a painting with Pisces in:

water_sector__battle_for_the_zodiac_by_sasha_3d_ddovfcv-fullview.jpg

It is an original story btw so these are concept arts. I have one in the making that is a combination of Final Fantasy X and The Borrowers which I am excited to show once some designs are ready.

You know you're a true weeb if you draw both a pokemon and a Final Fantasy character in the same page.
Im a Smash Bros Weeb......

I love that environment art for Pisces!
An original story about the Zodiac symbols seems like a cool idea.

I have one in the making that is a combination of Final Fantasy X and The Borrowers which I am excited to show once some designs are ready.
As in the tiny people Borrowers? Arrietty, etc? That is not a franchise I would have ever expected to see combined with Final Fantasy X, so I am very interested in seeing what you might have planned for that.

Unless you mean it is *like* the both of them combined. In which case, I am still very interested. Please keep us posted on that!

As in the tiny people Borrowers? Arrietty, etc? That is not a franchise I would have ever expected to see combined with Final Fantasy X, so I am very interested in seeing what you might have planned for that.

Unless you mean it is *like* the both of them combined. In which case, I am still very interested. Please keep us posted on that!

Yeah, tiny people. The MC is based off of Zidane, Zell and Squall but the story has a bit of FFX in it. I'll definitely keep you all posted on it Kupo!

Edit::

The story is called No Such World and here is a rough prologue.
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Very charming character, I like the detail on the boots and the rips in the fabric on the legs. I like the needle point weapon too, as it's a practical item that would definitely be useful as a weapon if you're that size :wacky:

I also like how the hair of your character matches the hair at the end of the tail. Not sure if that's intentional or just your style (or both) but I like it either way! :-) I'm sure it must have taken you a bit to make, so great job, I love seeing people transform their artwork!

Glad to see the final image!
I see what you mean by mixing Final Fantasy and The Borrowers now. Excellent stuff!

Is he listening to an iPod or something?

Also ‘Being made house bound’… I think 2020-2021 people can relate to that… :thehead:

Very charming character, I like the detail on the boots and the rips in the fabric on the legs. I like the needle point weapon too, as it's a practical item that would definitely be useful as a weapon if you're that size :wacky:

I also like how the hair of your character matches the hair at the end of the tail. Not sure if that's intentional or just your style (or both) but I like it either way! :-) I'm sure it must have taken you a bit to make, so great job, I love seeing people transform their artwork!
may look charming but he is a rebellious child :ROFLMAO: also it was unintentional as all Lexens have those tails but I'll take it anyway XD. And yeah this is the third and final design

Yo Sashikiru, your Lexen guy looks like Edward Elric without the runt height. lol
(googles) Oh My Neptune he does :ROFLMAO:

Glad to see the final image!
I see what you mean by mixing Final Fantasy and The Borrowers now. Excellent stuff!

Is he listening to an iPod or something?

Also ‘Being made house bound’… I think 2020-2021 people can relate to that… :thehead:

Yeah. A solar powered MP3 Player. Lexens are good with technology. The house bound is to do with his home life living like a male Cinderella. lol

There is a female Lexen lead who I need to finish the design of soon

Back