Seeking Help

FFturn-based80

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
So I'm not sure where I need to post this but wherever this can be seen would help me out. For a long time I have been wanting to participate in some RP, but so far have not done so. I guess what I'm wanting to do is create my own story and have others join me, but before that I would like to find an experienced RPer or someone who has created their own RP before and would be willing to help me out with my own story. I already have an idea for the story I would just like someone to help guide me and teach me the ins and outs of RPing. If you would be willing to help me out please PM me and hopefully I can get this thing started.

It's so easy! Just build a universe for your RP. Location and environment are important for the feel of the RP. Next you just structure a plot. Where are these characters headed? What are their goals? What is the story you are trying to tell within this world. Creating the plot is the most fun part I find, because you get to shock readers and create mystery and intrigue among fellow RPers and readers alike who may end up[ wanting to join. After you have a basic structured outline of your plot you just make up the rules. Is it a closed or open RP? Do characters have limits in regards to Magic? What prologue do characters have to know before diving right into character creation? Just simple stuff like that along with a character bio template and you are good to go! I wont be able to join anytime soon, however I hope you create a story that you fall in love with and create a story that you enjoy. That's what these forums are for! :P

Back