[RPG Clan] *Radical Dreamers*

I personally found it to be the easiest place to get the levels I needed, mainly since there was only one enemy there to kill/attack me. :wacky:

Some of those later places were just too hard for me and I got my ass kicked alot. :gasp:

Well I'll train there till level 50 or 48 and then I''l try moving on....my attention span wont allow me to stay in one area, clcking a mouse repeatedly forever so I'll just level up my spells in the forest and flip flop to the Abyss... I love my new Virus spell :britt: I hate Zombie pet though. He's fucking uselesscompared to TOnberry dearest. Yea his stats are a little better but he doesn't support me with an awesome kickass magic spell like Tonny did...I might go back and retrain a Tonberry just for the heck of it :/ Zombie dearest casts the same spell that I cast with the same effect :/ and his attack power is not that high and since he's higher level I can't really level him up....meh, I'll keep my dead puppet for a few more weeks until I decide if he's a waste of space or not :hmmm:

Well, you could always just go get Tonny back and I can keep my undead beastie-pet. I only took him because he had high stats already and that spell can help alot against bosses. Sure I could use the spell meself, but I would have to get my arcane up high enough to get the spell in the first place, buy the spell, raise up my magic, AND level the spell. Too much work required for me (though I have been known to be a lazy-ass):wacky:

Back