Rpg Admin

Cloud Strife

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Howdy all well I wanted to see what people think to have another RPG Admin so it can be helped cause I wanna buy stuff and I cant wait no more. If u guys are think we do need another one then I say we vote!

You can buy stuff. You can buy armor, summons, weapons, which are mostly KH stuff. You can't have looked properly. We have an RPG Admin, Larxene.

yeah but where is SPLATT and I dont know where your weapons are. I think there should be at least 2-3 that are active. Wepaons and armor I wanna buy and scan and as well as the summons I cant take mine off. Maybe spells and upgrades can be added as well.

SPLATT is what exactly?

Go to RPG, then Itemshop. Everything is there: weapons, armor are all there. Also, spells.

As of now, to my knowledge anyway, we do not need any further mods. We need to see if this RPG system becomes a big hit.

See look I didnt ask anything abot mod postions. If I remeber right SPLATT is suppost to be a RPG Admin as well but havent seen him in a long time. When I buy items it redirects me back and spells should be where spells are not the item shop.

Larxene, who is a she, was last here yesterday. PM her with any problems you encounter.

I know that and its posted and I even posted about it and I am sure people PM her. As for SPLATT should be here as well but I know him he is a RPG Admin at another forum and he is doing good. Thats why I think we need 2-3 RPG Admins.

We do not need 2/3 RPG Admins. Maybe a section mod for that area, possibly. Have you tried Pming Sephiroth/Dark Cloud on the matter? They may not be RPG admins specifically, but, DC made this site, he implemented the system, so ask him about specific problems also.

nope to neither. Rather ask an RPG Admin because ther is more experence. and DC I never see hardly. lol

How do you know that he does not have any experience? Wouldn't it be wise to "ask him"? He does come on the site, you probably just do not notice. He does a lot of work behind the scenes.

X-Chronic said:
ive got the same porblem as cloud, everytime i wanna buy an armor or weapon i get redirected.

You can bring that question up in the RPG section or PM an admin. I know nothing about this :P

Are you here complaining about not being able to buy stuff, or are you asking for there to be more RPG Administrators? If it's the latter, I believe that's already been taken care of. If it's the former, then simply just PM the corresponding RPG Administrators, and they will take care of it. I'm sure they have seen this thread by now.

But you can't expect the staff to be on all the time; we all have a life, and while we can't be on every moment of the day, or at least when you're on and can't respond to everything immediately, we devote at least some of our time to moderating and staffing.

We are compling about both needing RPG Admins and Buy Stuff! And again we said we have done both PM and start a Thread. I also understand we all have lifes but when someone is in need of help at late at night or when there is no staff on then there is something wrong staff should have like a time thing where one is on for so many hours then switich.

You cannot ask us to do that! We have RPG Admins/Normal Mods from different timezones, we cannot expect certain people to stay on for hours on end, then switch shifts. If there is a time when you do have no mod to contact, it cannot be helped, you'd have to PM one. Not all admins/mods would like to stay up late at night either.

Even when some of us are on a lot we have our own lives to atend t.
Taking shifts is impossible as Lisa said we are spread over the entire world and different timezones makes a sheduale very difficult. It even makes it hard for us to keep in contact at times.

then how do we get helped at late at night cause there are quite a few people here at night and only some staff check in.

Back