Replaying the game !!?

Vivie

Gil
I got myself a platinum trophy 2 years ago for the 1st attepmt but that's it. I haven't touched the game since then... I did enjoy it but FF XIII is just not compelling enough for me to replay as other FF.

How's about you guys... How many times have you beaten the game !!?

Beat 13 twice and 13-2 twice and quit while trying to get all the achievements for 13-2. some of them took just too much work, and my damn luck on the slot machines was just turrable :P

I've played through the whole game about six or seven times, played through chapters 10-13 another four times, and done a lot of miscellaneous other stuff.

I will probably be beating the game several more times in the near future, as I'm working on a 100% speedrun.

I'm currently trying to get platinum, but once I do I don't think I'm gonna repeat the game. I didn't like this FF much.. Maybe too futuristic for my taste, maybe it's because I don't like the lack of freedom throughout the whole game... Meh.

Once I see Lighting stick her head out of the train on the opening cutscene I have to finish the game again basically. I believe I've beat it 2 times and plan to go through a 3rd time in the future for sure.

Some reason I don't get bothered by the intro levels where you have limited customization. I think I just enjoyed the beginning levels and the nostalgic feeling I get when I am playing through them again.

Back