Render & Stock Sites

Six

𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲 *★.• ·
Staff member
Admin Support
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
What sites do you use to find your renders and stock? Do you create your own? Share your links and info here. =]

If I'm hard pressed to find a render that I think I can work with, or if I simply love one picture or another, I'm not afraid of rendering my own stuff. Granted, c4ds and fractals are a completely different kettle of fish, but stuff like comic renders, video games, yeah, if I can't find something I'll usually render it myself.

As for render resources...I used to gravitate a lot towards Planet Renders in the past. Not so much now since they 'revamped' the site. I also used, and still do use, DeviantART from time to time to grab a render pack or three.

I'm curious to hear what other online resources our fellow GFXers use. Because, outside of dear old Google, I haven't yet found a site to use frequently for renders.

For me, I tend to Google renders. I think that's just because it's easy, and with the new "More tools" > "Image options" > "Transparency" you are guaranteed to get a .PNG file render. Most of the time anyway. I also use DeviantArt if I'm looking for something specific.

I never really used render sites because I never really found a site that had good renders. I'm semi decent with rendering my own images, but I tend to avoid doing so like the plague.

C4D's and stuff is something I usually find in "Stuff Packs".

Back