Playstation [PSP: Star Ocean first departure] Purgatorium help

Irina

Gil
I bought the game a few months ago but I kind of stopped playing because the frustration level had escalated for me and now I picked the game up again just yesterday. Basically I am stuck on Purgatorium. Well that is if I can get there that's the problem I don't know where it is. I have search the caves 4x already but no luck unless I have missed something. If anyone can let me know what city it is nearby it would help alot. :randompoke:

man i love the star ocean its been a while since ive played this but i think its near the city with the arena
Mod edit: Can you put a little more effort into your posts in the future please. Thanks =]

Last edited by a moderator:
i remember that place and i was stuck there for a long while too. if you enter the cave and theres like doors you're suppose go through and you always end up in the same place, then thats the wrong place. what you have to do is leave the cave and back to the world map. then head up some more on the world map and you run into the correct place. there place where you're suppose to go to is not indicated on the map nor will you see it on the map. once you reach the area, you will automatically enter the area. hope this help, think this was that place

I think I had this problem too. I believe there's a mountain range to the right of Purgatorium (it leads to a dead end) and you'll see a secret entrance somewhere. Just explore that small desert-area and you'll eventually find it. I believe a boulder is blocking it, if I remember correctly. You'll then meet Ioshua who'll offer to join your party, which you can accept or decline. I declined since I wanted to get this one character...I forgot who since I also quit playing the game shortly after I reached Purgatorium. >.>

If you still need help

It is near the city with the arena . Follow the path up (the way to the city near the ocean) the path should split take the right. there is a cave up against the mountains. if you run into a dead end you went to far. once through the cave you will be there ontop a mountain. If you need help after geting there (you may) just ask.

Back