Planning on making PS4 Walkthrough but...

The Witch

I myself am strange and unusual
Veteran
Gil
Rinoa Heartilly
Squall Leonhart
Tifa Lockhart
Jenova
Moogle
Cactuar
I'm really confused about all of it. I've tried googling it and I came to this page with suggestions for "capture cards" but I'm learning that some are bad and some are good. I know there's an option without using an HDMI/capture card, but I'm afraid that might take up a lot of space on my PS4 or the videos might be cut short, or worse, the quality is bad. :wacky: Anyway, it's a bit overwhelming and I want to spend my money wisely. So I was wondering if you guys have any good suggestions for a beginner like me, would be even better if they're on the cheap. :olivia:

Thanks for any help.

Whenever I stream, I just do it from my youtube account directly from the PS4. Sure, the quality can be bad at times but if you aren't looking at becoming a youtuber or something then there's really no harm in not spending money especially if you just want to show a minor group your walkthrough.

Well, I would really prefer to have it as HD as possible. And when you stream does it go away once the stream is over or does it make a video of it so you can revisit it?

Well, I would really prefer to have it as HD as possible. And when you stream does it go away once the stream is over or does it make a video of it so you can revisit it?

It makes a video in the archive, yeah. You can stream in HD but I don't know how HD you want it. If your system can't handle it, I do believe it gives a notification that the stream can't start in this quality, etc.

Hmm, ok. that sounds good. How do I connect my youtube and PS4?

Hmm, ok. that sounds good. How do I connect my youtube and PS4?

All you have to do is > Settings > Playstation Network/Account management > Link with other services > Select youtube and sign in with your youtube account settings > Press share button > Start broadcast

I think that's all unless I'm forgetting something :hmmm:

Wow, ok. Thank you so much, man. Can I see some of your videos to see the quality?

Yeah, unless you have a ps4 pro you can do 1080p :lew:

Alright so my only option is to use a capture card then? shiiiiite :gonk: thanks for the help, man. appreciate it

No problem and I guess so if you want better quality and if you want people to hear you as well. :lew: Maybe Cabbage can help you with this as I know nothing about capture cards.

Back