Organization XIII Recruiting

Cloud Strife

Ex-Soldier
Gil
Alright I am opnly going to accpet 5 members in the clan to make it the Organizaion XIII. As of right now I have me and thats is. lol I am Roxas! Here is how its going to go!

Which Organazation Member you are

I) Xemnas = XIII Order
II) Xigbar = Razgriz
III) Xaldin = N/A
IV) Vexen = N/A
V) Lexaeus = N/A
VI) Zexion = 9tailedfox
VII) Saix = Rikkus Nobody
VIII) Axel = Sonikblitz
IX) Demyx = N/A
X) Luxlord = Scott Croft
XI) Marluxia = N/A
XII) Larxene = Larxene
XIII) Roxas = Sloud Strife

All active members of the Organazation will get a Organazation Title and it is expected to be put it your signature. Please be sure to stay active on both forum and RPG and work hard on RPG!

Join the Organazation today!

Your Organization Title will be sent to the Organization XIII Members only!
If u are in Organization XIII, PLEASE ADD THIS PICK TO YOUR SIG!
a.gif

Last edited:
as long as u play the RPG and your RPG characters name is Saix. lol You are now Saix the XII Member!

Ok i need to know stuff. first does my rog name need to be a organization name. and do i have to be in that organization job class

yes u have to have the organization job and u have to have one of the names in the organization. Thats why its Organization XIII.

I am sorry Roxas is taken look at first post to see. You can pick out of the last few with N/A next to it. I am the clan leader and I am Roxas. Sorry.

U can be Zexion no problem as long as u stay active on both forum and RPG and work hard on the RPG, cause if u dont work hard on RPG I may have to kick u off cause I dont want no one in the clan that wont be here being active nor working on the RPG. Also your RPG Character has to have the organization job and your RPG name has to be Zexion, k?

yes u may what member would u like to be? Alsi to get in you must have the Organization Job and u your RPG character must have a Organization XIII Name and the names are in the first post!

basically u got to the rpg, click jobs and there should be a class for organization members. the first one should say some like n00b org. members, next to it click pick job and thats all. thats the organization job

yea, well nonetheless, let me join EH wot?

lol, well im going to be axel cuz i got control over cloud strife anyway
lol j/k

on behalf of myself i would like to say that im glad you guys are apart of Organization XIII, Now make the Organization proud

Back