one time only chests ff12

Cecil The Paladin

Blue Mage
Gil
ok ive noticed on many gaqmefaqs faqs they say certian chests are 1 time only. like for example lets say a chests contains a know of rust thats a 90% or it contains a ribbon thats 10% . now lets just say i went and got the knot of rust and i went to save my game. does that mean that that i will never get that ribbon ever agin. please explain

That's exactly what that means. Usually when ever I encounter a one-time only chest that has a nice item in it. I'll save my game before I open it. That way if I didn't get the desired item, then I could always reload my game.

oi i think i reall messed up then lol. cause i opened some chests ex excalibur. and got like the other thing is. im sure i could get another chance though i dont think it is a missable either

Nope Excalibur will always respawn until you get it. There are other one time chests- but they usually don't contain anything too important. Ensanguined shield is one of the few that are important.

yeah i got the ive decided not the get that zodiac shield cause it sucks and theres no point in me trying to get everything since i sold the startind sword not knowing that theres no way to get it ever again

Back