NOOOO! Forum Registration at VG Cats is Closed!

Hera Ledro

FFF's resident Furry novelist
Veteran
Gil
For those of us who do not know, VG Cats (or Video Game Cats) is a Canadian *Hera Ledro swells with pride ^_^* comic site made by Scott Ramsoomair. It deals with not just video game stuff, but other things as well.

Well, my sister loved it when I told her about the site. She even went to look for a forum for it, and lo and behold, there was a forum. She tried to register, and REGISTRATION WAS CLOSED BY THE ADMIN!

It is a travesty my friends, but what do YOU think? Here's the VG Cats site archive (there are more than just what's here)

http://www.vgcats.com/archive/

Read a few of the comics to decide if they really are worthwile enough to have a forum, or if you think that they don't. You'd be surprised how entertaining they are ^_^

Haha, some of those are awesome. Some of those are not awesome.

But those that are awesome are great! Cause stuff that's awesome is always great.

The Pokemon comic is awesome and great.

Why would they Archive the site anyways? Its Canadian :monster:

Some of those Comics are great and i love to read em, IF only there was still registrations.

meh, you don't need to be a forum member to read the comics. I think I may have signed up for the forums a few years back, in any case it didn't hold my interest.

Back