New RPG Area!

King Sean

I am the bone of my sword.....steel is my body and
Veteran
Gil
The Afterglow Castle area is now open for buisness!

You can access this area from the Nobody Wanderer NPC situated in Gaia. Now remember, this is my first area, so please take that into consideration when you have fun in the area!

Please be sure to tell me if anything is out of whack with the area. Missing connections, bosses not appearing, anything not quite right with the area.

The town at the end of the area may house missions once in a while, and they will be announced at a later time.

Untill then, make sure to have lots of fun!!

Is this area open to everyone?
Do you need a certain level?

Yes, this area is open to everyone. The level you need to be is in the 80's, level 80 being the lowest. This is not madatory, as if you believe you can fight the monsters at whatever level you are, then fine. But the first "introductory" battle will surely test this.

I'm getting white screened at the Afterglow Castle Area. Same thing happened to me with Koloth's last areas though... I tried going in through the map too and I can't get in.

After you beat the person, you should talk to him again to be given access to the next area. Or is the white screen coming up because of this?

I haven't even tried to beat him, as I get white screened after being told "You can now travel to Afterglow Castle."

I click the link, and get a white screen.

It was still set to never visible, since that has been fixed it should work now, but if not then be sure to mention it then getting on top of what the problem is will be done as soon as possible, and the source of the problem has been pinpointed. :dave:

Pardon the intrusion Sean, just trying to help players get into the areas you made just for them. ;]

No problem. Wouldn't have cluttered this with another post in reply to just one, but since you posted as well, I feel obligated to say my bit that I'm glad to help, and that's what I'm here for. :monster:

Back