My GFX

*Starts posting work like it hasn't been ages.*

Hey here's some work I did recently!

jRTENcal.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Six
Oh nice!

Love the lighting in your pieces. Big fan of the black and white bar as well. Really liking the text in the last piece, too! Great to see updates from you again, I should really get to photoshopping again! Every time I see others post their work I get inspired.

Thanks! I started making a couple because of an old forum I was on was migrating and they needed some help with new graphics. I did it for old times sake and forgot how enjoyable it was. You should definitely get into it again!

Also, I made a character for someone to use on a role-play forum. Basically traced a DQXI character and changed her hair, clothes, etc. Illustrator was never my strong side, but I'm starting to get better.

IopI7vH.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Six
iQaOY1Tl.jpg

I started watching a bunch of other artists and I learned so many things that I didn't know before. This particular style was from a page called @tutvid on YouTube.

Last edited:
Really like that photo manipulation(?) of sorts. It's almost like an anime character jumping out into the real world, or at least, that's what it reminded me of. Love the colours in the image as well.

Great job, you have some really nice blends going on here. :)

There's a nice blend between the stock and render - I think the fonts compliment both aspects of the signature nicely. The greyscale blends well into the colour half of the signature too - the blue tones keep the gradient shift really well balanced.

I like the lighting effects you've used too on the Tifa render, it really suits it.

Keep it up. (y)

Lovely signature. Really like the colour palette you've used (lol, what a surprise on my end). The C4D effects around Tifa are nice and the contrast in the signature isn't too harsh on the eye.

Black bar behind the text to balance it all out a bit and make it pop a bit more was a good choice as well! Nice work. I'm inspired to make some Tifa graphics now! :D

Back