My Anime!

-KJ-

Follow your dreams! Except that one where you're n
Gil
For my first post, I thought i'd share a couple of my drawings with all you fellow artists out there!

The first one is pretty basic. I drew it free-hand, scanned it into the computer, then coloured it in using a basic art programme. I will probably add more detail to it when I can be arsed to make it look more appealing!!

The second one is my latest drawing in progress....It's kind of an Anime self portrait^_^.

I would appreciate any feedback from other artists (and non-artists!) Constructive criticism is always welcome however, I will not respond to any deliberately rude or nasty comments!!:)

kje1.jpg

kje3.jpg

Looks very good. Detailed and clean. You said the second one is a self portrait, I'm curious about what your real hair looks like now, cause that hair is pretty awesome. :awesome:

Looks very good. Detailed and clean. You said the second one is a self portrait, I'm curious about what your real hair looks like now, cause that hair is pretty awesome. :awesome:

Thanks for the comment! Yeah, the second one is like an exaggerated version of me:ryan:. My hair is'nt actually that wild (except when i've just got out of bed!) but iv'e had it braded down the side a few times.

It looks pretty good, and it looks like it took a long time to make...:hmmm:
I'd say your really good at drawing and should keep doing it.
Maybe I'll be that good someday...
XD

Thank you! And yes, the first one took bloody ages to colour in!
I think everyone has the ability to draw, it just takes a lot of patience, practice, attention to detail and determination!:mrgreen:

Back