Build-A-Member
Accessory (Head)
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Moogle
Free Company
KupoCon
Marvel's Moon Knight will be coming to Disney+ on March 30th!

Only a few weeks to wait for this now, and I forgot to post this trailer a while back.

This looks really quite interesting. Oscar Isaac is great in anything he is in, I think, and I believe he is well-suited to play a mentally unstable superhero. This looks quite dark in tone, and is set to examine mental health (a running theme in the latest MCU projects since Wandavision, but they're delving into it in a big way here).

Moon Knight is likie The Mummy (yes, the best one from 1999) combined with Minority Report, Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em, One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest and Venom. And I love it.

The Egyptian mythology references are fantastic and the action sequences are enjoyable and aren’t overdone. It is more along the lines of the Netflix MCU shows in terms of its darker tone, but there is plenty of humour throughout too.

I’m mostly blown away by the phenomenal acting from Oscar Isaac. I’m a fan of him anyway, but this is easily the best work I’ve ever seen from him. The MCU is really big on exploring mental health in general in its current phase, but this takes it up a notch (facilitated by Oscar Isaac’s performance). No spoilers but episode 5 was really heavy, powerful stuff, and has really stuck with me, just as some episodes of Wandavision did.

The music is also top quality and created by an Egyptian composer. This is now one of my favourite character themes in the MCU. It isn’t really a hero theme, but contains darkness, mystery and wonder befitting both the character and the Marvel spin on the ancient Egyptian mythos.

So yeah, this is probably my favourite MCU show since Wandavision.

Looking forward to the finale and hoping it keeps to the same quality and doesn’t drop the ball.

Just finished up watching this! I haven't been following closely with the majority of the MCU shows but this one I enjoyed a lot. I was very invested in the characters and the issues the main character...s faced the entire show. Excellent job, and I love how they used reflections to converse. The CGI was really good too, Taweret especially was hilarious!

Yeah, really good. I can see how it has some vibes of The Mummy. I wish there was more concepts like this out there, and done as good!

Back