Maybe some new skins?

Shion

Shion Kupozuki
Veteran
Gil
I'm not saying theres anything wrong with the current one, I like it, but it could be nice to have a couple more just so we could have a little bit of a variety.

nice idea, never thougth of it, i really like the current one, it's also hard to make other ones....

I could probably make a couple of banners but thats about it. Although my photoshops skills probably aren't good enough yet.

The banner dosent even come up for me, im not that good at photoshop eiother, but i hope they consider new designs

We are aware that many of the members would like to see some new looks for the forums, and we are currently looking into different options for new skins for us.

If you could send me the sites current banner script, I might be able to make multiple skins and throw in a skin changer so users can select there skin. Just an idea :D

~Insanctified

Hmm that's quite a neat idea. ^_^ I think a lot of members will appreciate that.

As for your offer Insanctified, it's up to the admins, Sephiroth, Garnet and Darkblade, to decide whether they'll allow you to do it. It's a kind offer, nonetheless. I'll let them know incase they've missed your post.

If you could send me the sites current banner script, I might be able to make multiple skins and throw in a skin changer so users can select there skin. Just an idea :D

~Insanctified
If that's what you say, then I believe you'll have to modify the whole skin's images to have a different color and look which could consume a lot of time and effort and I'm sure you won't be able to do that...

We have decided to have our own, unique Final Fantasize skin this time but don't ask me how or when it will be available on the forums 'cause I do not know yet. It's gonna take a while so all we have to do is wait.

Back