Help Materia Combinations

dritchie87

Gil
Hi guys, i know all the basics to materia set up but i was just wondering if you guys can share your favourite set ups, or if you know of anywhere that gives a list of all possible combinations etc? Also if you can share any knowledge or tips on effects that materia has by equipping on say your armour instead of your weapon.

pair 4 lightning materia with "lightning 3", to 4 different blue materia (all/MP turbo/MP drain/ Steal) So your lightning will attack all, deal more damage, drain more mana then what it cost when it hit 3+ enemies and attemp to steal from everyone (you cant have quadra magic + all paired).
When you have 4 contain materia to the same but with a quadra magic materia. If you switch the steal materia for a HP drain one. Mean around 400hp drain from each contain spell used x4 = 1600hp healed.
Final attack + phoenix (cast phoenix upon death and rezz everyone).

hades + that materia who can add effect of a materia to your weapon. Each hti wil have a chance to deal a lot of status (poison, confuse etc).

Their is more powerfull ones making the game a way too easy. Well actualy the 4 lit materia ones is overpowered probably and the pheonix trick prevent you from dieing so.

Knights of the Round + Hp Absorb <> Mime

Contain + Elemental

Added Effect + Odin

Added Effect + Hades

Restore + MP Turbo

Gravity + Quadra Magic

Early on, I like Cover, HP Plus, and Counterattack on the same character. Defend your allies and return the favour!

With HP Plus, this character is a great candidate for White Wind on Enemy Skill materia.

Back