Mandi's Gallery of Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tidus_Girl said:
No I probably shouldn't have, but I have been under a lot of stress these past few days and when I saw that, that was just the icing on the cake and I was extremely hurt by it, EXTREMELY. I worked VERY hard on those and I found it pretty sad that if you're an artist yourself you should have recognized right off that that was MY own work. I drew them free handed all by myself. I even posted the before sketches and you STILL did not believe me and that was rather upsetting. Thank you for apologizing but I still think you came off extremely rude to me. If you had a problem with it, instead of posting it on a public forum and making me feel like shit you should have PM'd me. I gave your proof which I should not have had to, but I did anyway. Nobody else on here seemed to believe that those weren't mine except for you. I have never gone to another fellow artist and told them that I didn't believe they drew what they did out of respect for that artist and next time maybe you should learn to do the same thing

I know this is old, but I agree I came on pretty rudely. But I've just learned by experience not to take everything for face value, and the face value of those images were great, and I knew the artist had to be great as well. But then I've been on too many sites that have taken my own work and others and tryed to post it as their own. I also deeply apoligize, I had no idea you were under stress like we all sometimes are.

SO I guess we both started on the wrong foot.............. Uhh, Hi, I'm Dark_Child, those pics look great, I respect your skills knowing that you drew them!

I know this is old, but I agree I came on pretty rudely. But I've just learned by experience not to take everything for face value, and the face value of those images were great, and I knew the artist had to be great as well. But then I've been on too many sites that have taken my own work and others and tryed to post it as their own. I also deeply apoligize, I had no idea you were under stress like we all sometimes are.

SO I guess we both started on the wrong foot.............. Uhh, Hi, I'm Dark_Child, those pics look great, I respect your skills knowing that you drew them!

I appreciate that and thank you very much. I'm glad you do not question my skills as an artist and I'm glad you respect that as well. As I have stated before, I have been drawing since I could pick up a pencil and I'm 23 years old, so that's quite a long time to bring your skills up to where mine are I guess? I'm glad you were able to learn and understand you came off about it all wrong. I do except your apology and yeah it's stressful being a stay at home mom and your husband being gone and working all day amongst other family issues but that's besides the point.

Yeah, we did start off on the wrong foot, so let's try again. Hello Dark_Child, I'm Tidus_ Girl and thank you for comment on my drawings and respecting my skills as an artist. Keep your eye on this thread as I'll always add something new to it :)

Dark Child, if Tidus Girl says she made them, you really have no reason to interrogate her. That goes for any member, too.

Wrinkles, you truly are a talented artist :D

Some insufficiency in my computer is preventing me from viewing the general range of your work.

But, of course, the Sora sketch is awesome, and I hope I can get through this bug to see the rest soon.

Awesome looking, only problem is his lips dont really look like him.......
his hair, clothes and body shape are all perfectly done

I love it O_O He looks great, and his eyes...ohh yeah! I have a lot of trouble drawing male lips, myself, so I think you did pretty good on them :3

I'm a freaku for Riku!

Sweet I Love It Tg

You said the exact same thing last time :P

I love it O_O He looks great, and his eyes...ohh yeah! I have a lot of trouble drawing male lips, myself, so I think you did pretty good on them :3

I'm a freaku for Riku!

That spot's taken :D

Excellent work, Wrinks. Now, the next stage is updating that to Dark Riku, then onwards to Riku in Kingdom Hearts II. :D

Awesome looking, only problem is his lips dont really look like him.......
his hair, clothes and body shape are all perfectly done

it's actually fairly hard to draw lips on a male and keep him looking well, male. I can't do everything 100% but I think I did a pretty good job making him look like Riku ^_^

are you insutling my art? Darlin I may be 23 but I'm a lot older and more experienced than you. I have yet to see any of this "art" you brag about

I'm going to tell you right dd, your cocky, smart ass attitude with me will get you nowhere, so I suggest you knock it off or you can quit posting in my threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back