Looking for chocobo sig/avatar set

Britanieisrad

Gil
Hiya!

I would love you forever if someone could make me a cute forum set with Chocobos. :) I will also be happy with a Cactaur or Moogle set if there aren't any good images to use for the Chocobo one.

Thanks in advance!!

Can probably give this a go for you. :) Any specifics? Text, etc.

This might not be what you're looking for (especially since I went with all 3) but I had something mocked up from before and worked off of that for some fun. I imagine Six will have something much better but I thought I'd share since it was cute at least. :-)

Sig:

jM3nOkb.png

Link

WMZHOll.png

Link

*I realized afterwards that the sig was a little large so I made a smaller one too*

M2HZ2Oq.jpg

Link

jy3Pzvn.png

Link

to2UqSW.png

Zelda

I have no idea what the standard avatar size is, but I can make them larger if needed.

Oh my goodness, DaggerTribal…. It's adorable!! :D

Thank you so much, I'm still very much interested in what Six is going to make. :3 Going to have to alternate signature sets <3

That’s actually adorable! @DaggerTribal

I had not started yet, so I’ll sit this one out (unless you do want two sets, then I don’t mind at all). I think this ones too good not to use! Once you’re ready for a new set feel free to make another request (we could use some activity around these parts). Signature shops are requests for specific designers, while the request section itself is for everyone to partake in. @Britanieisrad let me know. :D

Back