FIN Let's Play Suikoden!

Episode 20 - I Vant To Suck Your Blood!

Hey there folks, we're heading on over to meet Neclord today! At the top of his castle, he is a bloody hard boss, giving us a huge difficulty spike! Wish me luck...

Thanks for watching! See you soon! :)

Episode 21 - Lair Of The Dragons

Hey peoples, while we're taking care of a tonne of recruitment today, we also find our next area! The whole dragon arc is one of my favourite parts of the game and that's where the Dragon's Den begins!

----------------------------------------------

Episode 22 - Awaken The Dragons!

Hey there folks, this arc of the game is one of my favourites in the game! We need to awaken the dragons so let's go on a hunt for some key items!

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit! :)

Episode 23 - War Of The Dragons

Hey peoples, today we're making use of our newly recruited dragons in order to enter Moravia!

Episode 24 - Treachery Up In Flames

Hey all, today we aim to set fire to Shasarazade; that has to be one of the hardest words to say, by the way lma

Thanks for watching! See you in a wee bit! :)

-----------------------------------------------

Episode 25 - Going Full Circle

Hey there folks, today we prepare for the final dungeon with our last major battle and head back to Gregminster; the first town in the game! Are you ready to finish off the game?

Thanks for watching! See you next time for the final episode! :)

Episode 26 ~Thanks For Watching!~

Hey peoples, here's the end of Suikoden! Did we manage to get all 108 stars? Will the final boss be tough as nails? Let's find out!

Thanks to those who have stuck by this series throughout! It's been such a tough one to make, with the odd technical issue towards the end and a tonne of research needed but we got there! I'll see you soon for some more Umineko! Thanks again! :)

Back