FIN Let's Play Skies Of Arcadia (Gamecube)!

Episode 17 - Giving The Bird The Finger

Hey folks, today we're finishing off Moonstone Mountain and reaping our reward: a riddle!

Thanks for watching! See you in a wee bit! :)

Episode 18 - The Ancient City Of Rixis

Hey there folks, today we're checking out the ancient, abandoned city of Rixis! Only...there seems to be someone here...

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit! :)

Episode 19 - Grendel's Tiny Triangle

Hey there folks, today we get to see what lies between Grendel's legs! Now, you may be thinking that this is filth but he's a robot, you sickos!

Anyways, with this pretty long episode in mind, we get a tonne done, wrapping up the land under the green moon! I get the impression these moon crystals will never be easy...

Thanks for watching! See you next time as we head on over to the land under the yellow moon! :)

Episode 20 - Revenge On Rhaknam!

Hey there peoples, today we get to take on Drachma's greatest foe: Rhaknam the whale! I love how they made coming back to the Valuan area so much less tedious than it could have been; it's so different to last time :).

P.S. The sound desynched from the video while recording, but I've tried my hardest to synch it back up. Hopefully it's ok :s.

Episode 21 - Is That Robinson Crusoe?

Hey there folks! Today we're deserted on an island and need to find a way to escape! But...how can we do tha

Episode 22 - Double Dungeon

Hey there folks! Today we head on over to a pretty unique dungeon where we need to have 2 parties to progress through it all! I love these sorts of dungeons :D.

Episode 23 - Admiral Ramirez Shows His Face

Hey peoples, so today we finish off Daccat's Island, facing the bosses that are...two faces! Then Admiral Ramirez shows his face and changes the course of the current plot.

Episode 24 - Aika's Man Problems

Hey there folks, it's time for us to escape from the Valuan prison! There's such a funny molestation scene (it's Japanese so what do you expect?)...poor Aika lmao.

Thanks for watching! See you soon! :)

Episode 25 - The Great Escape!

Hey there folks! Today, we're heading out of Valua with a new party member and ship in tow! We also do a fair bit of optional stuff...hence the long episode!

Episode 26 - This Costs A Fortune!

Hey there folks! Today we're exploring a bit and making our way on over to our next city! Along the way though, we need to set up base! ;)

Episode 27 - City Of Hope

Hey there folks, let's enter Esperanza! I love the irony of the name, as pointed out in the game :). It's also time for us to take on another Valuan admiral, who is the expert of defensive tactics. Here we go!

----------------------------------------------

Episode 28 - Eye Of The Storm

Hey there folks, time for us to head on through the Dark Rift! A very different dungeon from what we've seen before.

Episode 29 - Twins In The Sky

Hey there folks! Today we explore the skies of the land under the blue moon! We seem to have made some new friends already!

---------------------------------------------

Episode 30 - Exploring Aqua City

Hey there folks! Today we explore the water-soaked city of Yafutoma! I remember it being much more tedious to get around, so colour me delighted!

Episode 31 - Diving Suit Engaged!

Hey there folks! We've been told that Mt Kazai houses the blue moonstone crystal so away we go!

-----------------------------------------------

Episode 32 - Betrayal Of The Dastardly Duo

Hey there folks! Today we're wrapping up Mt Kazai and heading back to town for some plot!

Thanks for watching! See you soon :).

Episode 33 - To Where They are Exiled

Hey there folks! So today we're checking out Exile Island, along with the following fights and stuff!

Episode 34 - Amidst The Tundra

Hey there folks! Today we're checking out Crescent Isle in all of its newly built glory! We also head on over to the land under the purple moon, ready to see what is beyond the Aurora!

Episode 35 - What Lies Beneath

Hey there peoples, today we take on the ice ruins! I'll leave you to see what lies beneath ;).

------------------------------------------

Episode 36 - Rhaknam's Secret

Hey peoples, let's finish off the ice ruins, shall we? Along with this, it looks like we have a new location to head towards! Quite a bit of progress in such a short space of time today :).

Episode 37 - The Maw Of Tartas

Hey peoples, let's head on through the Maw of Tartas and hunt down that yellow moon crystal!

-----------------------------------

Episode 38 - In Search Of Blueprints

Hey there folks! Today we're heading under the skies in order to find some blueprints that will allow us to find Fina's ship from the start of the game! To Dangral Island we go!

Episode 39 - Craziness In The Vortex

Hey there folks, today we're down in the vortex in search of Fina's ship, from the start of the game! What we find down there though is an old enemy...

Episode 40 - FLAMES EVERYWHERE!

Hey peoples, what we have here is a tonne of plot, ready to start wrapping up the game! There's still a bit left, don't get me wrong, but just...plot-wise. So...watch everything burn!

Episode 41 - To The Moon!

Hey there folks, today we leave our planet behind and head to the moon in the search of the great silver shrine!

Episode 42 - Zelos, Destroyer Of Worlds!

Hey there folks, it's finally time to meet the silver gigas: Zelos! If you thought the other gigas could cause havoc and catastrophe, you ain't seen nothin' yet!

---------------------------------------

Episode 43 - Hydra Cannon, Fire!

Hey peoples, today we're making our way over to the Hydra, ready for a hell of a ship battle!

Episode 44 - Finding Ramirez!

Hey there folks! Today we're checking out the rest of the Hydra on foot and fighting the boss: Ramirez!

Episode 45 - Return To Shrine Island

Hey there folks, it's time for the final dungeon! Shrine Island was nothing like this before...

Episode 46 ~Thanks For Watching!~

Hey there folks, it's time for the grand finale! Here we have the final bosses, end cinematics and credits, along with my usual end impressions.

Thanks so much for sticking around for a pretty long LP! Next up, we'll be heading back into the enchanting world of Umineko for the 4th and final question arc!

Thanks again for watching! See you in a bit! :)

Back