Veteran
Gil
Chocobo Egg
Kuja
Garnet
Tifa Lockhart
Sabin's Tent
Project Zero 3

Hey there folks, here comes the 3rd instalment of Project Zero! I'm so excited to bring you this one since it's *possibly* my favourite of the series! For those not in the know, Project Zero has multiple names depending on your region (Zero in Japan and Fatal Frame in America) but it's all the same game. You're a fragile Japanese character who needs to explore a haunted, ghost infested mansion with only your camera obscura to keep you alive! This time however, they've definitely changed up the formula and concept.

Can you tell I've still got the Halloween spirit? 0_0

Anyways, here's the opening:

Here's the Youtube playlist:

Looking forward to getting going with this one! I know how hard these games are so I'm bloody nervous :wacky:.

Thanks for sticking around! See you soon for the 1st episode! :)

Episode 1 - Rei The Photographer

Hey there folks, here's the prologue, ready to give you every impression of the game before it really kicks off! Rei is a great character, maybe not so much in personality (it's a horror game lol) but I love playing as a weak character in these genres. Who wants to punch boulders when they could be cowering in a corner crying?

Thanks for watching! See you soon! :)

Episode 2 - The Weeping Girl

Hey there folks, let's carry on exploring the mansion! There's a pretty ominous looking ghost here this time and no I'm not talking about the mother and daughter! I can see why the girl here is weeping so much 0_0.

Thanks for watching! See you in a wee bit! :)

Episode 3 - Visiting The Patient

Hey peoples, today we get to visit the weeping girl in the real world...turns out she's in hospita

Episode 4 - Yoshino Fights Back!

Hey there folks, so with the weeping girl having a bit of an incident in the hospital, I wonder if anything has changed within the sleeping manor?

Episode 5 - Atop The Rooftops

Hey there peoples, today we find an outdoor memorial area; such a stunning setting with the snow! We also head on up to the rooftops in search of a key.

Episode 6 - Beyond The Mandarin Door

Hey folks, today we head on past the mandarin lock doors as we further chase Yuu! The doll room is one of my favourite rooms in the game but it doesn't compare with the ones in past games. Personally.

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit! :)

Episode 7 - Miku's Second Nightmare Begins!

Hey there folks, it seems that we're done with Rei for now and it's time for our second protagonist to enter the limelight! Miku is my favourite of the protagonists in this game, specifically because we have such a strong tie to her from the first game. Can't wait to check out more of mansion with her!

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit wee bit :).

Episode 8 - Yuu And Kei's Findings

Hey peoples, today we wrap up the end of Miku's hour, which includes a few cassettes and notes. It's all starting to build a wee bit more now!

Episode 9 - Kei's First Hour

Hey there folks, I think this game is the perfect blend of nostalgia for the previous 2 games along with something completely new. So many throwbacks, old characters and rituals. I love it :). Today we check out our 3rd and final protagonist: Kei. Previously he has only been writing to us but now he's coming into the limelight!

-------------------------------------------

Episode 10 - The Sacrificial Pillars

Hey there folks, it's a bit of a biggy today but it's worth it! We need to find the 4 sacrificial ghosts today (I guess that's what they're called?) from around a tonne of the mansion! Our only clues are these huge amounts of blood...

Episode 11 - Where There Are Dolls

Hey peoples, today we get to explore as Miku, looking for the 4 doll alters! They can't be that hard to find...right?

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit :).

Episode 12 - If The Priestess Wakes From Her Dream

Hey peoples, today Miku needs to complete the lullaby puzzle which is by far my favourite puzzle in the game. I do love me a good music puzzle ;). This means that we've wrapped up the doll rooms arc of the game!

Episode 13 - Entering Mio's Cage

Hey there folks, we have a Kei chapter today! We've just got to find 2 keys and chuck them in a few padlocks. Simple!

-------------------------------------------

Episode 14 - Just Going For A Stroll

Hey there folks! You thought we were going through those double doors with Rei? Nope! We only broke half the seal lmao. But it least now we get to meet the stroller!

Episode 15 - Candle In The Wind

Hey peoples, it's time for the candle system to come into play! This is where things get...even more tricky in the mansion. You've headed the wrong way? Down goes the candle and there aren't many chances to go wrong anymore! Exploration sure isn't the name of the game anymore as you need to get cracking! Sharpish!

Episode 16 - Under The Shrine

Hey there folks, it's time for us to use the shrine mirror in order to head under the shrine. This has got to be safe, right?

Episode 17 - Miku Decides

Hey peoples, Miku has a huge decision to make in the sleeping manor. Is her brother so important that she will follow him past the rope palace?

Thanks for watching! See you soon?

-----------------------------------------

Episode 18 - Gathering Stakes

Hey folks, today we take on the last of Kei's chapters! Collecting stakes has never been so much fun! It's all for a good cause though...can Kei escape the curse?

Episode 19 ~Thanks For Watching!~

Hey peoples, we've made it to the end of another series! I ended up kinda merging the last 2 episodes into 1 here, just to get things all wrapped up and complete :). I hope you enjoy the ending!

Thanks so much for watching! I'm not 100% sure on what we'll play through next...it's always tricky to decide when Christmas is coming up. Any suggestions, chuck a post up and I'll have a think :).

Thanks again! See you in a bit! :)

Back