Let's Play Grandia! [FIN]

Episode 51 - Attack On Tentacle!

Hey peoples, tonnes of plot progression in this episode! You can really feel the end coming closer as the tension rises, huh? ;)

So, we finish off the underground railway ruins with a boss and then it's off to Zil Padon for possibly the best cinematic in the game. Woop woop!

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit! :)

Episode 52 - The Ultimate Sacrifice

Hey folks, today we've got a longer episode full of plot, so I don't want to spoil anything. I will say though that we have another repeated boss but that's simple.

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit! :)

Episode 53 - You're Not Alone

Hey folks, today we're taking on a very unique dungeon by the name of the Spirit Sanctuary! I love the aesthetics and the boss is actually something a bit refreshing! The ultimate mage! The Mage King is pretty tough if you haven't been keeping up to date with your levels/equipment/stats etc.

We also get to see a few old party members, which is pretty amazing. My favourite has returned :s.

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit when we'll kick off the final dungeon! :)

Episode 54 - A City For Icarians

Hey folks, today we're making a start on the final dungeon! The Icarian City isn't anything overly difficult but it's got that tense "final dungeon" atmosphere going for it. The midway boss is a bit disappointing though...did anyone want yet another fight against a Gaia Battler? :lew:

Thanks for watching! see you in a bit! :)

P.S. The recording messed up near the end, which is a bit of a twat. Just so you know what happened, we beat the boss and went back to save. You haven't missed much (or barely anything) :).

Episode 55 - Justin vs Mullen

Hey folks, today we're taking on the rest of the final dungeon! I mean, other than the bosses and cinematics etc. More on those next time! Actually, we do have one boss and that's Mullen! I wanted to take him on since we first met him so it's good to finally beat him up! :p

Thanks for watching! See you next time for the final episode! :)

Episode 56 - ~Thanks For Watching!~

Hey peoples, welcome to the end of Grandia! It's been a long old series, but here we are with the last bosses, end cinematics, credits etc!

Thanks for watching! I've found this one a tough, time consuming series to make, but it always feels satisfying when I reach the end of a series. I hope you enjoyed :).

So, thanks again for checking out Grandia! See you in a bit when we get back to Higurashi! It might take a day or two to get started since busy work times (when aren't they busy...) but it's possibly my favourite arc of the entire series so I'm excited to see how the VN does it and I'd love to see what others think of it. In a bit! :)

Back