Veteran
Gil
Chocobo Egg
Kuja
Garnet
Tifa Lockhart
Sabin's Tent
Alex Kidd In Miracle World DX

Hey there folks, here comes a week of platforming from the kid that Sonic ate to become the Sega mascot! Alex Kidd is a game from back on the Master System but we're playing the PS5 remaster! I'm going in almost entirely blind (I played the first few stages back in the day) so I'm really excited to see what made this game so iconic way back when :).

So, here's the opening:

Here's the Youtube playlist:

Thanks for watching! Daily episodes will start properly tomorrow and will be all finished on Friday :).

I have legitimately never heard of this game.
So this guy was Sega's mascot before the popularity of Sonic replaced him? That is really interesting.

I have legitimately never heard of this game.
So this guy was Sega's mascot before the popularity of Sonic replaced him? That is really interesting.

Yeah, he was built into the original Master System consoles, before the Master System 2 came out with Sonic built in :). I can see why Sonic is so much more popular lmao.

------------------------------------------

Episode 1 - The Adventure Begins!

Hey there folks! Today we're kicking off our journey with the opening stages and our first boss! Fun times!

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit! :)

Episode 2 - Fire, Sand And Grass

Hey peoples, a few stage tropes are inbound today, giving us plenty of variety to play around with.

-----------------------------------------

Episode 3 - The Radaxian Castle

Hey peoples, so last time we saw how different and tricky the Radaxian Castle could be. Let's see how we fare this tim

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit! :)

Episode 4 ~Thanks For Watching!~

Hey peoples, it's time to wrap things up for another series! The last proper stage is bloody hard mind... Thanks for watching! I've got a pretty big series in mind next, the idea given to me by the great Espurr over at Final Fantasy Forums. Can't wait to get started on that one actually.

Thanks again! See you soon! :)

Back