Crisis Core Last boss.

No, It'd not just you, Genesis was very easy to be a final boss, I though that I'll fight against Angeal after that, but you know.

So yes, it's was the easiest final boss ive ever seen in a final fantasy game.

Although it indeed was very easy, it was due to overleveling (by doing missions). However... even in a playthrough without doing any missions (except the first one, which is obligatory) It is still easy...
I say it because my friend beat the game before he remembered that missions existed, XD

The battle you're all talking about is meant to be a joke. Note how Genesis is exhausted after you beat his Avatar Genesis form. The Avatar Genesis is meant to be the real final boss.

actually chillen i count the final boss as basicly genesis and his avatar together i dont count them as separate bosses saying as they are in a row its like you face the first then the first changes and you face its second form its the same person therefore same boss.

Well then don't use cheap tactics and overlevel yourself. That's why people should play a game through without training or anything and then once they beat it, play it again, where you do train and overlevel to do the bonus crap. Like Minerva. If you want a challenge in this game, fight her.

It depends on what you play through the game on... Normal its way to easy... Hard is Crazy if you don't over level...

Back