Just Some Graphics.

justLuxario

Gil
FFXIV
Lux Surimette
FFXIV Server
Ultros
Hello everyone!
First post around here but I am in a mood to share some of my latest graphical creations.
Drawing is an hobby of mine and due to limited time I just wasn't able to put so much work on these before but I feel inspired after trying and joining the FFXIV community. Decided to make some fanart of my OC.

I also do emotes once in a while for Discord Communities and made a few for Twitch Streamers.
Just wanted to share this. Hope you like my character, Suri.
She is a lovely young pirate

suribabyhold.pngsuriUltros.png Untitled-2.png

And had to do some discord emotes to go along with hersuriLUL2.pngsuriSip.pngsuriHi.pngsuriThonk.pngsuriGasp.png

Hello justLuxario and welcome to the forums :D Your artwork is very lovely and something I could only wish to aspire to be as good as in the future. Your OC Suri's hair is so satisfyingly drawn/colored 😌 and the emotes are awesome, expressive and well done as well! I really enjoy the colors done on what I can only assume is a smooshed Ultros perhaps! What program(s) do you use to create your art on? I'm genuinely curious :-)

I hope you continue to stick around, post some more and even drop some more art for us to look at :) I'd definitely love to see some more!

Welcome! It's good to see you posting here!

It's even better to see the collection of your Suri artwork. You really are a fantastic artist so I look forward to seeing what you create next. :argor:

14a.jpg

Thank you guys! Ahah, really had a lot of fun doing those and been having a lot of fun playing FFXIV.
More than I should actually. Im yet to really experience the game but gladly as a Trial I can still find a lot of stuff to keep me busy. Photo mode is insane. I love that thing. Been also doing some of the basic stuff. Just started to do some of the guild missions and came up with another drawing. This one based on the discussion we were having in regards of the Inventory not being locked?
Yeah... The game needs that lock/Protection feature!

Attachments

• suri-comic.png
    suri-comic.png
    495.9 KB · Views: 175
I seriously wish I had your talent for drawing.

The best I could do was these sprites for my character: :polyphemos: :polyphemos2:

I love your style. Very clean and expressive. The 'does not have gear protection' bit made me laugh. :argor:

Ha, loving the expressions your characters has. Love the digital art, you seem good at it as well! :D The colour combo you're using is really nice!

I seriously wish I had your talent for drawing.

The best I could do was these sprites for my character: :polyphemos: :polyphemos2:

I love your style. Very clean and expressive. The 'does not have gear protection' bit made me laugh. :argor:
Ahaha yeah! I kept that thing we were discussing the other day about not being able to lock gear and this was what I thought could happen at anytime!

Six: Thanks! I rarely had anytime to do these kind of pieces! It has been really fun and I hope to do some more! Not just OC but general FF fanart as well. I mostly do or try to do emotes. Im glad I could find some inspiration in XIV. Ive been having so much fun just exploring and looking around!

Back