Twitch Jively's Final Fantasy streaming thread

JivelyGames

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Hello, everyone!

I recently introduced myself and my channel in the intro section of the forum:
http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/t...ing-Final-Fantasy-games?p=1120551#post1120551

I figured, rather than being redundant, it would be better to use a post here to accomplish a similar thing to my Twitter and Facebook outlets where I can announce my streaming days, give a few hours notice before I go live, and other miscellaneous things related to the stream.

I'm currently playing through Final Fantasy IV: The Darkness Within, a rebalance romhack proving to be very well done mechanically and also provides a fresh and interesting alternative perspective on the story.

Also very soon I'm going to do start a new blind playthrough of vanilla FFIII.

I will also edit and post past streams on YouTube, starting soon with vanilla FFVI. I'll post those in the Let's Play subforum.

I'll keep you posted here when I'm going live and which I will be playing. If you're interested in the streams or the YouTube videos and want to be notified of updates via FFF it might be a good idea to subscribe to the threads using Thread Tools > Subscribe. Alternatively you can also follow/subscribe to my Twitch channel directly and my other social media channels.

As always, I'm looking forward to my next stream and maybe seeing you there. :)

----------------------------
Check out my Twitch stream where I play Final Fantasy games and mods live.
Completed streams will soon be uploaded to my YouTube channel.
For stream scheduling announcements, follow my Twitter or Facebook.

Last edited:
Hello all! I'm going live tonight at 5 central and 6 eastern to play more Final Fantasy IV: The Darkness Within. We've been revived and have travelled back to the overworld with Dark Knight Cecil and Edge to see for ourselves all the horrors we missed out on. Can't wait to see what more this mod has to offer!

Going live at 4pm central! About 4 hours from now. Going to be playing Final Fantasy IV: The Darkness Within or Final Fantasy III, or both. Very much enjoying both of these titles right now.

Last edited:
Going live tonight at 7 central/ 8 eastern! Starting with Final Fantasy III. Ready to explore the new lands made available with our new ship!

Hello everyone! I am going live tonight at 8 eastern, about 2 hours from now, to play the next map in Final Fantasy Tactics 1.3! After all that grinding it's time to test our strength against the might of the Zeklaus desert knights, monks, and archers!

Hi there again FFF! I'm heading online to play more Final Fantasy Tactics 1.3 in about 3 hours from now. Our next challenge is the Thieves' Fort where we face off against Miluda for the first time!

Hello again, FFF!

Tonight I'm streaming again, but no ordinary stream! Tonight is the finale stream for Final Fantasy IV: The Darkness Within! I will be defeating Bahamut and Zemus or will drink multiple pots of coffee trying, so make sure you join in at 7 central/8 eastern for the grand finale of this sweet mod!

Back