Advent Children Japanese? or rather English?

Favorite Spoken Language?

• Japanese!

Votes: 49 63.6%
  • English!

Votes: 26 33.8%
  • Other...(state in a post)

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
i liked the english version. all of the characters sounded great to me, except aerith and mayb sephiroth. i havent decided whether i like his voice actor or not yet.. crisis core will b the deciding factor

I'm a fan of English dubbs but I do appreciate the original Japanese version too. I actually watched the whole movie in Japanese one day to see how it was and it was pretty awesome ^_^! Cloud's Japanese Seiyuu only bugged me when he would raise his voice at whoever he was fighting (mostly Sephiroth) but other than that, I loved all of the Japanese Seiyuus. My favorite ones where Sephiroth, Vincent, Aeris, and Marlene :)! As for English VAs, Cloud and Sephiroth were just perfect, IMO! Steve Burton did a wonderful job as Cloud and George Newbern gave me chills as Sephiroth! I pretty much liked them all but Nanaki's voice seemed a little "floaty" for him, even if he did only have one line, but it wasn't bad. I also rather liked Mena Suvari as Aeris but I understand why some people didn't like it. Overall, I prefer English dubbs but if English isn't available then I'll settle for the original Japanese version so no complaints for me :P!

+ Songstress Lenne +

Last edited:
Back