In the end?

Braelyn Soulheart

The World is a Mess
Gil
Well right in the beggining of AC 498 years after the sephiroth was beaten up another more time, appears Red XIII on a mountain and Migdar was full of garden.
Now i'm asking you guys if you have never had a curiosity of what is happening at that time? Like, there are any new hero's? New Evil? Or Cloud drinked an imortal potion?
Maybe is to open doors to a new FF who knows...well.. I mean...If there wasn't more history why put that in AC?
It's strange but maybe it's just a basic part and won't bring nothing with it most likely...sad....

That part was at the end of the game aswel, I think they just added it at the beginning of AC to carry it on from where the game left off

I can't see it opening doors to any sequels 498 years into the future, it's just there to show peace was restored I guess. Make of it what you will like they did with the ending of VII until they took our imaginations away and actually CREATED a sequel

Now, Im not saying there WON'T be another sequel, because lets face it, we all know there will be. It just won't be set at that point in time

And if it is, I will kiss Daves arse

What they could do is the complete remake of FF7 For ps3 only changing the graphics and nothing more.
But that sigh seems far far away =/

Let's Pray to Square Enix...rs

What they could do is the complete remake of FF7 For ps3 only changing the graphics and nothing more.

Now how good would that be, really? I wouldn't mind playing another game set in the same world, but the same game with only better graphics? I'd have the feeling of having done everything before, and that would be true! In a game I want to be surprised. I'd rather they spent money on something more than just a re-make. :)

The problem is they wouldn't just have a graphics update they have a load of other things to do as well to make it more appealing to the newer fans such as mechanisms and other complicated stuff. =/

As for the RPG, Sony said at E3 they had no planned RPG's to be released for the PS3 (apart from Versus XIII). :confused:

in a ff7 remake they could update the gameplay and add some new features. of they could make 7-2.

Back