How Others See Your Writing

bara.desu

Blue Mage
Gil
Before I begin: Mods/Admins, I wasn't sure where to put this. The Idea Lobby seemed like an appropriate place, but if there is a "more appropriate" one, could you move it? Thanks.

Yeah. I was just thinking:

"Hmmmmmm, I wonder how others here see how I write here on FFF?"

So, I decided to create a thread for such a thing. Yeah, if you want, post if you want to hear how others think of your writing style, and responses (should) ensue.

For those who want to offer feed back, be sure to:

A) Actually read the writer's work. (<---duh) For more prolific writers, reading their most to-date ones will suffice.
B) Offer advice, but not necessarily a whole critique. However, if the writer wishes for one, go ahead. :D

So, yeah guys. How do you think I write?

I went ahead and moved this over to Writer's Boulevard for you. This doesn't really seem like a Role Playing post, so it's most appropriate here. ^_^ Carry on!

While is is a very good topic for a thread here (because we all really wonder!), and though I pose the same question to any who would care to post, I'm afraid I cannot find your writing, bara.desu.

I would truly love to answer your question, but I'm in somewhat of a pickle here. Can you spare a linky to your most recent work, perchance? I'd love to give you more feedback but... yeah. Linky?

Back