hi guys

Ariel Mortroni

deepground soldier who fights
Gil
FFXIV
Vincent
i am pretty new in FF , i can tell you i always hear the name of game ( FFVII) but never played since childhood ( i guess being 3 Disk was something that CD sellers didn't like that time. i never saw any CD of it)
my first encounter with FF was about 13 years ago i think, when advent children was on top shows. and i am sure you all understand, anyone who never saw FFvii , cant understand what was going on in the AC.
about 2 month ago during my brother weddings and problems , i started to play FFVii in PS1. and i quite enjoyed it and it seems i am jumped in FFVii fans club.
for someone like me who was fan Of Resident Evil for about 20 years, FF is a very new experience.
since then , i played FFvii Original . dirge of Cerberus and also watch the crisis Core and FFvii Related games and stories .and i watch all FFvii Remake cutscenes . so here i am 3 month before i didnt know what is going on in Advent children and now i am fully aware :tearjoy::tearjoy::tearjoy::tearjoy:

my language is not English though. if you found any problem in my writing, i apologize for it. it is nice to found you guys here.

• Love
Reactions: Six
Welcome to the forums!

I think your English is fine! What's your native language? :D

FFVII is my absolute favourite to this day. Resident Evil has such terrible controls and I'm too much of a coward when it comes to horror games but man, great choice as well!

Let any of us on staff know if you have any questions trying to find your way around!

Welcome to the forums! :) FFVII is a favorite for a lot of us here too! Glad to see another fan :-) Let us know if you have any questions, and be excited for next week when we start our community events during what we call our Birthweek!

Welcome to the forums!

I think your English is fine! What's your native language? :D

FFVII is my absolute favourite to this day. Resident Evil has such terrible controls and I'm too much of a coward when it comes to horror games but man, great choice as well!

Let any of us on staff know if you have any questions trying to find your way around!
thank for your warming welcome:inlove:

my language is Persian.
hope you play REs one day. they are not very scary nowadays and easy to move. first i started DOC i had problem with control as well. remind me why i am not good in shooter games :censored:

sure do. i hope remake part 2 , comes soon.

welcome into forum
thank you .
i had problem with Yuffie few weeks ago. now i like her :ninja:she shouldn't steal my Materia when i didn't have that "something's scale"

Welcome to the forums! :) FFVII is a favorite for a lot of us here too! Glad to see another fan :-) Let us know if you have any questions, and be excited for next week when we start our community events during what we call our Birthweek!
thanx !!!
what is birthweek?

thanx !!!
what is birthweek?
Apologies for the lateness, we're all in prep for Birthweek tomorrow! Birthweek is the celebration of our birthday from when this place was first made! We'll be turning 16 this year, and like we do every year, we will be hosting events and competitions for our members to participate in. While it's called Birth'week' these events usually run all month long in June, which is tomorrow! There usually is something that everyone can enjoy, so I hope you find time to enter some of them! :)

Welcome to the forums.
FFVII being the first FF game and/or favourite is definitely a recurring backstory, and it is interesting and wonderful to see that this can remain true even if a person had not played the game when it first came out, and instead played it for the first time only recently. That particular game remains relevant at all times, it seems.

If you like it, you might want to check out other FF games too, as they all have their own unique feeling.

I hope you enjoy what you see here on this forum, and let us know if we can help you with anything.

Apologies for the lateness, we're all in prep for Birthweek tomorrow! Birthweek is the celebration of our birthday from when this place was first made! We'll be turning 16 this year, and like we do every year, we will be hosting events and competitions for our members to participate in. While it's called Birth'week' these events usually run all month long in June, which is tomorrow! There usually is something that everyone can enjoy, so I hope you find time to enter some of them! :)
no problem!
happy birth week then :love: :love:
thanks anyway. Lets see what you got :):):)
Welcome to the Forums! Everyone here is super friendly so dive on in and post lots!
yep i feel the same.
Welcome to the forums.
FFVII being the first FF game and/or favourite is definitely a recurring backstory, and it is interesting and wonderful to see that this can remain true even if a person had not played the game when it first came out, and instead played it for the first time only recently. That particular game remains relevant at all times, it seems.

If you like it, you might want to check out other FF games too, as they all have their own unique feeling.

I hope you enjoy what you see here on this forum, and let us know if we can help you with anything.
honestly, i didn't really think that FFVII is such great game. i really enjoyed the whole story ( Before FFVII and then after FFVII) . and again i a, happy i played it now beacuse i knew lack of high English knowledge in childhood would prevent me from understanding what is going on in game. and FFVII has a complicated story after all. now i am searching about wutai in my free time ( i just watch Yuffie DLC and though i really didn't like her in main game, i am starting to reconsider.) if i got any problem in understanding what was what , i will ask. thanks

Back